- You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂 Zero Knowledge of AWS is expected You should be excited to start your journey to become a AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate You would need a valid debit or credit card to create your AWS account
- We’ll start with a broad overview of the AWS platform. No programming knowledge is needed, and no prior AWS experience is required. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, you’ll build the foundations to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam after completing our certification training.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – 20 hours session – Online
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
AWS Certification by Edureka is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements and demands. This AWS Training will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam SAA-C02 With Path2learn instructor-led sessions, you will be able to effectively architect and deploy secure and robust applications using AWS. This AWS solutions architect certification will help you identify the appropriate Amazon Web Services based on databases, network, storage, cost optimization, compute, and security requirements.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) is the most popular AWS certification and one of the most valuable and highly sought after certifications in the cloud computing industry.
According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary for an AWS Solutions Architect in the United States is over $125,000 per year. This is a fast growing industry with high demand for certified professionals.
You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
Zero Knowledge of AWS is expected
You should be excited to start your journey to become a AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
You would need a valid debit or credit card to create your AWS account
We designed our AWS Solution Architect training course to fully prepare you for the exam through a combination of video lectures, guided hands-on exercises, practice questions, and cheats sheets.
You’ll learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and how to design secure and robust solutions using AWS technologies. We use a “learning by doing” approach so you can build practical skills and deepen your understanding.
Absolutely no prior experience of AWS is required for this certification path and you don’t need any programming knowledge. Everything you need to know is included in our course materials so you can be fully prepared to pass the challenging SAA-C02 exam on your first attempt.
- Introduction – AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Getting Started – AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Getting started with AWS Virtual Servers – EC2 Service and EC2 Instances
- Take care of Billing in the Cloud
- Getting Started with Load Balancing in AWS – Elastic Load Balancing
- EC2 and ELB for AWS Architects
- Getting started with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Getting Started with Containers in AWS – ECS, Fargate, and EKS
- Serverless with AWS Lambdas and API Gateway
- Create Your Private Networks in AWS with VPC and Subnet
- Getting Started with Amazon S3 – Object Storage in AWS
- Getting Started with IAM – Identity and Access Management in AWS
- Data Encryption in AWS with KMS and Cloud HSM
- Block Storage in AWS – Elastic Block Storage EBS and Instance Store
- Getting Started with File Storage – EFS and FSx
- Getting Started with AWS Storage Gateway
- Getting Started with Databases
- Getting Started with RDS – Relational Databases in AWS
- Getting Started with Amazon DynamoDB
- Getting Started with Amazon ElastiCache
- Exploring AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch and Config
- Asynchronous Communication with SQS, SNS, and MQ
- Content Distribution with Amazon CloudFront
- Getting Started with Route 53 – AWS Domain Registrar and DNS
- Getting Started with AWS Data Lakes
- More Serverless in AWS
- Connecting AWS with On-Premise Data Centers
- Moving Data from On-Premises to AWS
- DevOps in AWS
- More AWS Services
- Getting Ready for AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Practice Test – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Who this course is for:
We’ll start with a broad overview of the AWS platform. No programming knowledge is needed, and no prior AWS experience is required. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, you’ll build the foundations to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam after completing our certification training.
Is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect worth it?
We wrote an extensive article on the general question of whether AWS certifications are worth it in 2021 here but the short answer is absolutely, yes!
With average salaries above $100,000 USD and increases in salary of over 25% for certified individuals, you’re going to be in a much better position to secure your dream job or promotion if you earn your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification. You’ll also develop strong hands-on skills by doing the guided hands-on lab exercises in our course which will set you up for successfully performing in a solutions architect role.
What is the format of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam?
The SAA-C02 exam is a multiple choice examination that is 65 questions in length. You can take the exam in a testing center or using an online proctored exam from your home or office. You have 130 minutes to complete your exam and the passing mark is 720 points out of 100 points (72%). If English is not your first language you can request an accommodation when booking your exam that will qualify you for an additional 30 minutes exam extension.
What is the pass mark for AWS Certified Solutions Architect?
All AWS certification exam results are reported as a score from 100 to 1000. Your score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed. The passing score for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is 720 (72%).
How much does the AWS exam cost?
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam cost is $150 US.
Once you successfully pass your exam, you will be issued a 50% discount voucher that you can use towards your next AWS Exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hour
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes