Full Stack Developer Training
200 + Hrs of Interactive Training
According to the Stack Overflow 2016 Developer Survey, Full-Stack Web Development has emerged as the most popular developer occupation in the recent times. The Full Stack Web Developers are quite in demand in the IT industry. Though a Full Stack Web Developer is not a jack of all trades, he is definitely a professional who has the practical work knowledge to produce effective, responsive, and powerful websites. This the reason why they are so much in demand in the corporate sector.
The Full Stack Web Developer Virtual Training is deemed suitable for the following:
- Students who aspire to make a career in the field of Full Stack Web Development
- Front-end Developers, who want to achieve proficiency in front-end and also get command of back-end programming
- Back-end Developers, who want to achieve proficiency in back-end and also get command of front-end programming
After successfully completing the Full Stack Web Developer Online Training course, the candidates will receive a training certificate from Path2Learn to validate their learning and do
When you learn at Path2Learn, you can always rely on team of experts to provide guidance and support, whenever you need it.
30 Hrs Lecture
Instructor-Guided Lessons and Activities
Learn key objectives through expert-led lectures, discussions, and exercises.
20 Sessions Labs & Exercises
Hands-on practice on Tools
Practice new skills and dive deeper into the day’s key topics
15 Mins After Each Session Doubts Clarifications
Q & A Session.
Wrap up the session with clarification on concepts and labs, if needed.
Expert & Certified Trainers
Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
Real World use cases and Scenarios
Full Stack Developer Course Objectives
After completing the Full Stack Developer training from Path2Learn, the participant will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of databases and server-side languages
- Develop HTML based mobile applications
Full Stack Web Development Masters Program makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies. It includes training on Web Development, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB. The curriculum has been determined by extensive research on 5000+ job descriptions across the globe.
Salary for Full Stack Engineer – Avg. salary earned by Full Stack Engineer is around $115,999 per annum. – It’s time to change your career story
Instructor-led Live Online Classes
- Live Presentation of theory and demonstration of features and tasks of the Full Stack Developer
- Learn as per a daily schedule.
- You get recordings of each training session that you attend.
- Clarify doubts at the beginning of each training session.
- Delivered through Goto Meeting.
Additionally you can have our Online Training Access.
- High Quality videos built by industry experts with theory and demonstration of features and tasks of the Full Stack Developer
- Learn at your Convenience.
- You get pre-defined recordings from the Trainer.
Full Stack Web Development Masters Program
Full Stack Developer Course Curriculum
Introduction Of Full Stack
HTML Fundamentals Introduction
HTML Fundamentals Introduction
3 Million Career Opportunities for those seeking to become a full stack developer
30 %Annual Growth observed in the number of full stack development openings across the globe.
An average full stack developer earns a median annual salary of about$82.8K a year. However, with the right skills and proper advocacy, some can command a market value of upwards of $121K a year.
The top cities for employment as a full stack developers are
- Silicon Valley
- Los Angeles
Job titles include
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hour
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes