Certified Scrum Master
CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM)
CSM training in Canberra | Brisbane | Melbourne | Sydney
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM® course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM® test. Our Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training course introduces all the principles, techniques, and fundamental knowledge that you and your team need to get started with Scrum and Agile. This Course employs practical exercises, Case Studies and discussions to provide everything that a Scrum Master needs to know to be able to drive a successful Scrum Project.
This two-day, interactive course investigates the Scrum framework in detail from theory and foundations to practical application and pitfalls, covering all the team roles, activities, and artifacts, so that you can be an effective Scrum Master or member of a Scrum team. The course also focuses on the key duties of the Scrum Master. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments in the workflow and shielding the team from external entities that may have requirements that conflict with the team’s sprint goals.
The industry-recognised Certified Scrum Master Training is the perfect building block to educate and certify your people. Through exercises and peer discussions, attendees realize how much they rely on habits that lower productivity, quality, and return on investment. They also get to experience first-hand how a change to Scrum practices works and feels.
Eligible Participants for this Course
The course employs practical exercises, case studies and discussions to provide everything that a Scrum Master needs to know to be able to drive a successful Scrum Project.
This is the definitive course for existing and aspiring Scrum Masters – but it is also a great introduction for all those who will be working within or interfacing with Scrum teams:
– Agile Coaches
– Team Leaders
– Development Team Members (Analysts, Architects, Designers, Coders, Testers, etc.)
– Project Managers
– Product Owners
– Product Managers
– Process Owners and Managers
– Functional / Departmental Managers
Participants who complete the course and Scrum Alliance Evaluation will be designated Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
Two years Scrum Alliance membership is included.
None – though existing project management or software development experience is assumed
Participants who complete the course successfully will be designated Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and this is the first step to becoming a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP). This Certification includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, where additional materials and information is available exclusively to CSM’s.
We will apply the experiential activities to discussion of advanced topics such as how to use Scrum in multiple-team organizations, how to measure progress empirically at a macro level, release planning to maximize ROI, and why such a simple framework disrupts organizations to be the best they can be.
A CSM® performs the following functions:
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical project manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
The 2-day Certified Scrum Master course accredited by the Scrum Alliance provides everything you need to get started with Scrum, the most widely used agile project management methodology. The course will be delivered by an accredited trainer with extensive real-life Scrum experience.
Using the Scrum framework, teams quickly become more effective.
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member
- Function effectively as the Scrum Master for the Scrum Team
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Define and use the full range of Agile and Scrum Artifacts
- Set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings
- Understand how to employ Scrum in real world circumstances (e.g. fixed price contracts)
- Help your team or organisation transition to a more Lean and Agile way of working
- Understand how to combine the use of Scrum with other Lean and Agile approaches such as Kanban, eXtreme Programming and Agile PM
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Free Practice questions and answers
- CSM Exam Fee Included
- Mock tests, Quizzes & Games to get hands on Scrum practices
- Assistance with Scrum Alliance Exam Registration process
- 2 years Membership of Scrum Alliance
- Training conducted by experienced CSTs from scrum alliance
- Tips, Technique and Tricks to clear CSM Exam
- Course Completion Certificate