PMI –Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
PMI – ACP training in Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra | Sydney
Project Management Institute (PMI) ®’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for agile project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMI-ACP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct agile projects. The PMI-ACP® recognises knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies. If you already use agile practices or your organisation is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP® spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
In this PMI Agile Certified Practitioner course, you gain the skills necessary to help you prepare for the Project Management Institute’s new PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP) SM credential exam. Through concentrated practice exams and workshops, you learn essential agile terminology, tools and techniques, as well as the specialised elements within the PMI suggested reference materials required to pass the exam.
Module 1 – Understanding Agile
Module 2 – PMI-ACP® Exam
Module 3 – Agile Manifesto
Module 4 – Project Justification
Module 5 – Team / Team Space & Communications
Module – 6 Agile Planning & Estimation
Module – 7 Agile Planning & Estimation Tools and Techniques
Module – 8 Working with Agile – Value Based Prioritisation
Module – 9 Agile Analysis & Design
Module – 10 Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
Module – 11 Agile Product Quality
Module – 12 Agile Soft Skills Negotiation
Module – 13 Agile Risk Management
Module – 14 Agile Metrics
Module – 15 Agile Value Stream Analysis
Module – 16 Knowledge and skills Level 1, 2, 3 …
Module – 17 How to Pass the PMI–ACP® Exam
Module – 18 PMI–ACP® Exam Q & A
- 3 days Boot camp (22.5 Project Management Professional(PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDU)
- A hard copy of “PMI-ACP® Workshop Slide Decks”
- A softcopy of PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline
- Examples of PMI-ACP® Applications
Who can attend?
- If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP® is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP® is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
Eligible Participants for this Course – Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Team Members, Agile Project Managers. Software Developer’s, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, PMO / PMO consultants.
A comprehensive course to make you successful PMI-ACP® Certified Professional
Our expert trainers stay personally connected with you at every step of your PMI-ACP® certification journey. We are committed to make you ready for the examination by supporting regular interaction on clarification sessions.
You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam while completing the required 21 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practise for the exam with sample questions and exercises
Key features of PMI-ACP® Certification Exam Prep Training
- 3 – Day interactive instructor-led classroom training
- Courseware prepared by subject matter experts
- Earn 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- PMI-ACP® certified trainer
- 100% Money Back Guarantee *
- Real-life examples and industry relevant case studies
- Section-wise quiz and full-length practice tests
- Training at a central location in Chennai
- 100% pass success rate
- Post training support
- Easy course rescheduling option **
Why this course?
- Organizations that are highly agile, complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts – PMI
- 63% of hiring managers would encourage their project managers to pursue an agile certification – PMI
- Average salary of Agile Certified Practitioner is $101k – Indeed.com
Benefits of Attending This PMI-ACP® Training Program
- Get trained in PMI-ACP® methodologies in just 3 days
- Learn from expert instructors who have several years of training and consulting experience
- Learn in an interactive session where all your doubts are cleared by the trainer
- Get access to high quality course material prepared by project management subject matter experts
- Attend weekend classes which are provided for the convenience of working professionals
- Stand out from the crowd and from your uncertified counterparts with your knowledge of best practice Agile project management methodologies
- Learn how to apply proven project management tools and techniques, improve your efficiency and effectiveness at your workplace
- Become a global professional and improve your position in the job market by becoming a PMI-ACP® certified professional