PRINCE2® (PROJECTS IN CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTS)
PRINCE2 training in Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable and flexible method for the management of all types of projects across any Industry. The method had set a standard for project management; widely accepted method and that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project.
This 5-day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2® project management methodology. During the course we introduce the roles, principles, themes and processes that form the structure of PRINCE2®. We also explain the various PRINCE2® management products that will help delegates deliver projects in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner.
Understand the need for a project management method and how PRINCE2 meets that need by understanding the PRINCE2 principles, governance themes and the process model. Participants will also be introduced to the Product-based Planning and Quality Review techniques as well as be able to apply PRINCE2 to a project appropriate to their level in the organization.
The course also prepares delegates to sit both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations. Delegates should be prepared to undertake 10 – 11 hours of pre-course study within the 2 weeks prior to their course and also commit to revision/further study work in the evenings during the course.
This 5-day course provides you with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognized PRINCE2 project management methodology.
It includes both the PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner exams and then takes you beyond the method by giving you additional tools and techniques to become a confident project leader.
The two levels to achieve our PRINCE 2® Certification are:
Prince2® Foundation – The 3-day course is designed to introduce the basics, principles behind the PRINCE2® process-based method and to prepare for the test that leads to the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate. It examines the PRINCE2 methodology in greater depth and provides Project and Program Managers with the tools to effectively lead projects of all sizes and types.
Prince2® Practitioner – The PRINCE2® Practitioner course is a 2-day follow-on course to the PRINCE2® Foundation course. The course is designed to put the PRINCE2® concepts into practice and to prepare for the test that leads to the PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate.
It also examines the PRINCE2® methodology in greater depth and provides Project and Program Managers with the tools to effectively lead projects of all sizes and types. By the end of the course, participants will be fully prepared for the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams, which are held in the final stage of the course. Attendees must have successfully completed the 3-day PRINCE2® Foundation course in order to take the Practitioner course. Most participants take the two courses together.
No pre-requisites are necessary for attendance, although delegates would benefit from some experience of working in projects prior to attending the PRINCE2 Foundation course.
For Prince2 practitioner, you will need to clear foundation examination only then you can sit for Practitioner exam
- Is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- Focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- Will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects
- Provides you with greater control of resources
- Gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- Is a great asset for your career growth
Participants will learn how to
- Define the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- Explain the terminology that is used within PRINCE2
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2 project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterize a PRINCE2 project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2 themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2 processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2 management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2 environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2 effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2.
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Pre-study enrolment pack consisting of PRINCE2 Materials
- Officially accredited PRINCE2 Courseware
- A Soft copy of PRINCE2 Manual – “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2” and Case studies (based on real life scenarios)
• Official PRINCE2 sample papers (200+ practice question sets)
• 100% passing Percentage
• Project charts and templates which can be used in real project situations
• 24/7 support services like chat, email
• Extended interactions with Industry Expert Instructor